The City of Cedarburg, located in Ozaukee County, operates under the laws of the State of Wisconsin as a fourth class city. Its Mayor/Council government format includes a City Administrator, appointed by the Council, to direct and coordinate operations and services.
The City of Cedarburg seeks to preserve its historic, “small town” atmosphere and quality of life while balancing the desires of our community by delivering high quality programs and services in a fiscally responsible manner.
To be a safe and welcoming city with a vibrant small-town atmosphere that values its historic character while actively embracing a bright future.
1) Preserve the historic, “small town” character.
2) Promote a vibrant, safe, and active Downtown.
3) Provide a high level of government services.
4) Support responsible growth and economic development.
5) Promote Cedarburg as a tourist destination.
6) Provide a safe, healthy, and inclusive community.
7) Provide quality educational and recreational opportunities for all.
8) Preserve and provide community open spaces, natural areas, and accessible parks and trails.
9) Collaborate and develop partnerships with neighboring communities and local organizations to deliver quality programs, facilities, and services in a fiscally responsible manner.
|Name||Title / District||Term Expires||Phone|